Top 6 Features Dealers Love About Premier EVR™
DDI Technology’s Perspectives section features short articles on technologies and services designed to help financial institutions and automotive dealers increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and improve their customer service.
Before I joined DDI Technology, I was a Senior Account Executive for a competitor for several years. In that time, I managed every aspect of my clients’ accounts, including training and installations. I was also the primary contact for the DOT Partner Program and Audits section.
As DDI’s new Wisconsin Account Manager, I bring significant experience with EVR. Over the years, I saw the features of DDI’s Premier EVR™ services that were most important to my customers. Before I get into that, let me tell you a little about Premier EVR, DDI’s electronic title and registration product. It provides a secure, web-based software system for Wisconsin dealers and fleet managers to electronically submit vehicle registrations, title applications, and tag and title transaction fees directly to the WisDOT. This eliminates trips to the DMV for DDI’s customers.
Premier EVR also allows dealers to access real-time current title, vehicle and owner data and provides quotes for taxes and registration to owners.
DDI recently expanded Premier EVR into Wisconsin as a certified Electronic Vehicle Title & Registration (EVTR) provider to the Wisconsin Division of Motor Vehicles (WisDOT). As one of only three EVR service providers approved for the new Wisconsin APPS (Automated Processing Partnership System), this expansion made Wisconsin the sixth state to offer Premier EVR services.
Here are the top 6 features dealers love about Premier EVR:
- DMS Integration: DDI integrates with all major DMS systems, allowing for a quick and easy import process. Importing should bring most, if not all, of the information over, but that is not always the case with our competitor’s product.
- Electronic Submission of Documents: DDI clients no longer need to mail their documents to the DMV. They can simply scan and upload them directly to the state for faster processing. The ability to scan and upload paperwork does not exist in at least one competitor’s software. Think of the time and money that can be saved by sending titling documents directly to the state!
- Plate Issuance: DDI clients can issue new or temporary plates right from their dealership, allowing them to more efficiently service their customers. Temporary plates can also be printed, which is critical to delivering a vehicle on time.
- Integrated Out-of-State Quotes & Processing (TRS): DDI offers instant quotes for all 50 states, which includes all tax, title, and license fees for titling and registering vehicles in any state. TRS can also include all required documentation or even complete processing, eliminating the title clerk’s need to manage the process. While one of our competitors offers the link to another titling website, they do not offer integrated processing, which is what users are really looking for.
- Title Inquiries & Research: DDI has inquiries for 36 states, including WI, to verify lien, title, and registration data for potential trade vehicles. Our dealers can also run NMVTIS inquiries in Premier EVR. This can be a huge help to dealers because it allows them to easily obtain the titling information they are looking for.
- Support: DDI offers responsive and efficient resolution to customer contact and support issues. Wait times are critical when you need a quick answer, and DDI provides several excellent methods of reaching us. A dealer can call anyone on our Wisconsin team for help. They can also call, chat or email our Support team. We also provide extensive training material and videos which can be found within our software.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.
Wisconsin Account Manager
C 262.278.7690 | email@example.com