News & Insights
DDI Soon to Offer Premier eTitleLien®️ Services in 29 States
DDI Technology’s Perspectives section features short articles on technologies and services designed to help financial institutions and automotive dealers increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and improve their customer service.
Did you know that DDI Technology offers Electronic Lien and Title (ELT) services to participating financial institutions in 27 U.S. states, soon to be 29? ELT is a paperless system that electronically stores vehicle titles, eliminating the need for physical paper titles.
DDI’s Premier eTitleLien® can revolutionize a lender’s title and lien release management program by saving it significant time, reducing costs, growing volume, and reducing fraud.
What are the Advantages of Using DDI’s ELT Services?
DDI’s automotive title management program has several important benefits:
- No per-user fees and no support fees
- No additional monthly fees or minimum monthly fees
- No locked-in, long-term contracts
- DDI provides title data to customers upon contract termination at cost of professional services only
DDI’s clients only pay a transaction fee per ELT, which is based on the volume of ELTs received in a given month. Clients are invoiced monthly by DDI. TRS fees are also per request and are paid view ACH at the time the request is completed.
What State Options are Offered Within ELT?
- Lien Notification
- Lien Release
- Lien Release Due to Error
- Print Title
- Address Change Notification by Lienholder
- Expedited Lien Release/Print Title
Key DDI ELT Differentiators
Here are some key features and benefits of DDI’s ELT Services—available at no additional cost—that set us apart from other vendors:
- An integrated Helpdesk that makes it easy to request assistance on any title, without having to retype a VIN.
- Our dashboard concept enables users to easily handle exceptions. For example, if a release is not confirmed, users will be notified of the situation on the dashboard and given guidance on how to resolve it.
- A workflow process that clearly identifies titles in need of attention and helps prevent losing track of titles.
- The ability to “snooze” exception items on the dashboard, to avoid cluttering.
- The ability to add notes to any title to flag it for any purpose, such as to notify anyone viewing the title of a situation to avoid releasing a title without seeking assistance.
- The ability to print a printer-friendly copy of an electronic title.
- The ability to print custom release letters and confirmation documents.
- News updates available upon login to inform users of new features, updated training manuals, information from state DMVs, and much more.
- Titles can be queried by VIN, loan number, lien status, branch, owner name, or state. Substring searches are allowed for ease of searching.
- Address changes are retained for use as alternate addresses on releases.
- A customer system that can be set up for a two-step release lien process. This is called Release Pending, which gives supervisors the final approval for lien releases or paper title requests. This is useful if the central operations group is not comfortable with granting branches with full access to release liens but want to grant them the authority to notify the central operations group of pending releases through Premier eTitleLien.
- Ability to customize the printable electronic title copy documents.
- Ability to generate release confirmation letters to owners, which is required by some states.
Learn more about how your institution can benefit from DDI’s Premier eTitleLien® product.Back to All News